EFFECTIVE DATE: 10 March 2022
WHO I AM
This statement only applies to this Website and not to coaching services with me.
INFORMATION I MAY COLLECT AND WHY
Information collected automatically
When you use the Website, certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website will be collected. For example, your IP address, operating system type, browser type, browser version, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website will be logged. Information about the actions you take when using the Website, such as any links you clicked may also be logged.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies are also used to operate, track activity and maintain security on the Website.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse .
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Website.
Information you submit to the website voluntarily
Personally identifiable information like your first name, last name and email address may be collected. For example, if you subscribe to my newsletter or download a resource.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
- I have a legal obligation.
- I have a legitimate interest.
INFORMATION COLLECTED MAY BE USED IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To notify you about changes to the Website
- To provide you with user support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that I can improve the Website;
- To monitor the usage of the Website;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To send you general and promotional information, such as newsletters. There will always be the option to unsubscribe in the footer of these emails.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity.
HOW LONG I RETAIN YOUR DATA
Automatically collected data will be recorded indefinitely.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask me to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances. This does not include any data I am required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that I transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact me at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF DATA
I may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorise me to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
Third-party service providers currently used by the Website:
Your personal information is not currently shared with any other third-parties. The Website may amend this list at any time.
Other than if/when required by law, I will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
You may subscribe to the newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. The newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels, embedded in the emails allowing for analysis of online marketing campaigns. This means it’s possible for me to see if and when you open an email and if you click on any links. Also, this means the Website can be adapted to fit the interests of the user. This behaviour will not be passed on to third parties.
This Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I take steps to remove that information from my servers.