I am SO excited to announce the launch of my new online coaching programme, 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐓!
- Feeling lost, stuck or overwhelmed?
- Working in a role that doesn’t align with your values?
- Struggling with change?
- Focusing more on the needs of others than yourself?
- In need of a boost to your reserves (and some time to yourself) ahead the school holidays?
If you answered YES to one or more of the above, I’d love you to join me in June for RESILIENCE REBOOT, a 4 week programme designed to give you the time, space, support and strategies to become more resilient.
- Who you are – your values, strengths and purpose
- Moving forwards – with a growth mindset and mental positivity
- Building confidence – challenging Imposter Syndrome by using our voice, body language and network
- Self-care – the tools and techniques that top up your soul, bring you joy, and create calm in busy lives
We’ll do it through:
- 4 group coaching calls via Zoom
- A Resilience journal packed full of tips, reflective questions, and useful resources
- A private Facebook group where you’ll get inspiration, support and encouragement from me and other members of the programme.
We’ll work together to build a toolkit that will enable you to feel stronger in the face of whatever adversity life, work (or both) throws your way, and to:
- Be more confident
- Take pride in your strengths
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Respond rather than react to challenges
- Take better care of yourself (and those around you)
- Recognise the value in mistakes and taking risk
- Be more mindful
- Reduce stress
- Be more positive
To find out more, click HERE – and hope to see you on the course in June!