4 week online course
Starts Monday 4th November
Feeling lost, stuck or overwhelmed?
Working in a role that doesn’t align with your values?
Struggling with change or challenge?
Focusing more on the needs of others than yourself?
In need of a boost to your reserves (and some time to yourself) ahead of Christmas?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above, I’d love you to join me in June for RESILIENCE REBOOT – a 4 week programme designed to give you the time, space, support and strategies to become more resilient.
“Pam’s Resilience Reboot course is insightful, thought-provoking, uplifting and full of practical tools for everyday use. Pam manages to be wholeheartedly professional whilst always making you feel like you are talking to a good friend who just gets you! “
RESILIENCE REBOOT gives you time, space and support to think about the foundation of resilience – who you are and what’s important to you – and then helps you to build a toolkit that will enable you to feel stronger in the face of whatever adversity life, work (or both) throws your way. It will help you to:
- Be more self-aware
- Be more confident
- Take pride in your strengths
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Respond rather than react to challenges
- Recognise the value in mistakes and taking risks
- Challenge perfectionism
- Take better care of yourself – and those around you
- Be more mindful
- Reduce stress
- Be more positive
- Be part of a community which will inspire, motivate and encourage you in building resilience, from the comfort of your sofa!
“Not many events are truly life changing. However, Pam’s course has definitely helped me create a life enhancing ‘tool kit’ to build and increase my resilience to help navigate life’s inevitable ups and downs. I can’t recommend the Resilience Reboot course more highly!”
How does RESILIENCE REBOOT work?
Over the course of 4 weeks we’ll look at:
- Who are you?– defining your identity by exploring your values, strengths and purpose
- Moving forward– an introduction to growth mindset, challenging perfection and encouraging mental positivity
- Building confidence– exploring Imposter Syndrome and challenging it through the power of our voice, our body language, and our network
- Self-care– looking at the tools and techniques that top up your soul, bring you joy, and create calm in busy lives
And we’ll do that through:
- 4 group coaching calls with me (via Zoom at 8pm UK time) – if you can’t join us live, don’t worry! I’ll be recording the call so that you can watch it in your own time
- A Resilience Journal– a pdf full of reflective questions, tips and useful resources to help you as you explore each of our weekly topics
- A private Facebook group, where you’ll get support and encouragement from me, and the other members of the programme
“I LOVED these calls and considering that I was apprehensive and nervous about them it just goes to show how well Pam managed them and just how rich the discussion was. They really made me think, reflect, reconsider and address some difficult issues. In a nutshell they were insightful and this was all down to the supportive environment Pam created; her willingness to share her own stories and feelings; and the excellent planning, preparation and wealth of expertise behind this. I am already missing the calls. I came away from each call enthused, enriched and just so positive about putting into action the ideas and tools we discussed. Superb!”
To find out more and book your place, click HERE.
If you are interested or want to check if the RESILIENCE REBOOT programme would suit you, I’d be happy to answer your questions – email me at email@example.com.