31st July 2019
7:45 – 9:45pm
Have you ever heard a little voice telling you that you’re out of your depth, not good enough, not up to the task or shouldn’t be in that role?
Imposter syndrome: corroder of confidence, belittler of self-belief, and all-round holder-back when it comes to stepping out of your comfort zone, reaching your potential – and knowing you can actually do it.
The good news: there’s lots that you can do about it.
– curious about imposter syndrome, what causes it, how it could be holding you back and how to challenge that little voice in your ear?
– interested in self-development?
– looking to meet new people?
– struggling to remember the last time you spent some time thinking about YOU?
If you answered YES to one or more of the above, join me for an interactive and informal session in a small group setting, learning about imposter syndrome, what it means and looks like for you and others, and exploring a range of strategies to overcome it.
Also included in ticket cost:
– Drink on arrival (additional drinks/ food can be purchased at the venue)
– Curated list of additional resources sent to you after the event