5th June 2019
Have you ever heard a little voice telling you that you’re out of your depth, not good enough, not up to the task or shouldn’t be in that role?
Imposter syndrome: corroder of confidence, belittler of self-belief, and all-round holder-back when it comes to stepping out of your comfort zone, reaching your potential – and knowing you can actually do it.
The good news: there’s lots that you can do about it.
– curious about imposter syndrome, what causes it, how it could be holding you back and how to challenge that little voice in your ear?
– interested in self-development?
– looking to meet new people?
– struggling to remember the last time you spent some time thinking about YOU?
If you answered YES to one or more of the above, join experienced trainers and qualified coaches Pam and Anglie for an interactive and informal session in a small group setting, learning about imposter syndrome, what it means and looks like for you and others, and exploring a range of strategies to overcome it.
Also included in ticket cost:
– Tea or coffee on arrival and mid-morning
– mid-morning snack – please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
– curated list of additional resources sent to you after the event
Additional food/ drink can be purchased at the venue.
*Early bird tickets available at discounted price of £49.50 (plus Eventbrite booking fee) until 2 weeks before the event – enter promotional code ‘earlybird’ when ordering your ticket*